International Podcast looking for Digital Marketing and Communication Coordinator Intern
Unpaid Internship at Back in America, the podcast
Back in America is a podcast questioning America's identity, culture, and values. I am a French journalist based in Princeton, NJ.
I launched the podcast in November 2019 and have produced over 34 episodes.
Today the Podcast is available on every podcast platform as well as on Youtube.
I have recently started streaming my interviews live on Twitter, Youtube, and Facebook.
In Back in America I explore life stories from my French perspective. Each episode contributes to a better understanding of this nation. While easy and entertaining to listen to, I don't shy away from difficult and personal questions and explores issues from different angles and perspectives. Every topic is game; politics, social issues, climate crises, gender issues, racial issues, abuse, and diversity... and everything else in-between.
If you would like to get a sense of Back in America this link will take you to a trailer with clips taken from 12 episodes of Back in America, recorded between November 2019 and August 2020. They will give you a good sense of the diversity of the guests and of the topics addressed.
To visit the podcast's page go to https://backinamericathepodcast.com
I am looking for a podcast intern to bring on board as Digital Marketing and Communication Coordinator. This unpaid internship offers valuable hands-on work experience and one-on-one mentorship. I am a senior marketing professional, a mentor for Princeton University startup incubator, a journalist with international experience, and a pretty easy going guy ;-)
The Digital Marketing and Communication Coordinator Intern will be in charge of growing the audience of the podcast.
➡️ Among the intern’s responsibilities:
- Produce and edit social media contents to promote existing and future episodes.
- Produce audiograms and video transcripts
- Produce and manage YouTube Page (for podcast)
- Grow the Instagram account
- Grow the Facebook page
- Maintain the Medium blog
- Actively engage in brainstorming sessions
- Aid in podcast promotion, sponsorships, and partnerships
- Assist with speakers research, selection, and scheduling
- Assist in interview preparation
The ideal candidate is, unlike me, a native English-speaker; happy to work remotely and independently under deadline pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Social media savvy
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Able to work independently under deadline pressure
This position is unpaid.
Job Type: Internship
- University sophomore or higher (Preferred)
Why would you want to be working for free with Stan?
- Skilled manager
- Dependable and experienced mentor
- Always ready to innovate and to learn new tricks
- Eager to brainstorm with you and to learn from you
- Learn about:
- Online journalistic research
- Network building
- Press Relations
- marketing automation (Hubspot)
- Project management tools
- Process automation (Zapier)
- Design and scheduling
- Growth hacking 🚀
Podcast’s Online Presence
Find a way to send me your resume and a short motivation paragraph 😉